History of LiLaC.
- 2010, Dr. Connie Montgomery began a weekly home visitation program with five Hispanic families with preschool-age children and hosted monthly parent meetings.
- February, 2012, LiLaC was incorporated as a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
- June, 2014, three children, having completed third grade, graduated from LiLaC.
- Continuation of weekly home visits to each of the five families, supporting the young siblings of LiLaC graduates as well as the other children in the current program.
- Five years of implementation of the LiLaC home visitation program has constituted a proof of concept, showing measurable outcomes that provide a basis for replication and expansion.